In which malign natures manifest. Tom forces Civ and GalCiv to fight to the death, Chris mods his way to psychopathy in Skyrim and Graham delights in the murderous Teleglitch. Meanwhile, Marsh kvetches about Shadowrun Returns’ diabolical save system.
As always, if you feel differently about the games we mention, we’d love to hear why. Unburden yourself via email or simply unleash a string of high-decibel vowel sounds at the heavens. Show notes below.
- Teleglitch, a ruthless roguelike.
- The fantastic turnbased tactics game, Skulls of the Shogun.
- Skyrim mods pertaining to…
- Dr Wallace Breen’s Twitter account.
- Our ignoble Tribes Ascend victory.
- Pendleton Ward vs Duncan Trussell StarCraft 2 match. Skip to 14m 40s.
- The frankly awesome trailer for Bioshock Infinite’s story DLC: Burial at Sea.