In which we just can’t wait – neither for Valve’s Steambox reveal nor GTA V’s PC release. We contain premature opinions and they must be freed. Tom F’s crime spree continues in Monaco and Tom S plays with himself in Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
Also, Graham gets a bit woozy while waggling his Razor Hydra, Tom F recalls his favourite radiators and Marsh imagines a better god game. Somehow, it all descends into chaos.
- Steam’s plan for your lounge will really tie the room together.
- This week in Indie Games With Crap Names, we have Oculus Rift spookathon, Alone.
- Abstracted anti-puke Oculus game-jam finalist, Ciess, can be downloaded along with the other finalists here.
- Oculus Gif.
- Bonus Oculus related link: VR guillotine simulator. Urk!
- Monaco, a chaotic and incoherent co-op heist-em-up.
- Tom and Nika playing that, with only marginally more success than four absolute beginners.
- Gentle self-co-op adventure, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.
- A screenshot illustrating why Graham hasn’t learnt how to play Aurora yet.