In which Chris explains why space vampires hate trigonometry. Also: Tom F returns from lands afar with tales of Towerfall, Samurai Gunn and Quadrilateral Cowboy, while Graham and Marsh find The Wolf Among Us fittingly fabulous in every sense.
Also, also: new GalCiv – OMG!! Also, also, also: Chris puts on his robe and wizard’s hat for the new multiplayer Magicka game, and implores people, “Don’t sniff at my digs-over-time.” What could it all mean?
- Galactic Civilizations III’s trailer.
- The VP of Stardock Tom F met is Derek Paxton, creator of the Fall from Heaven mods for Civ 4.
- Mark Essen, aka Messhof, is the creator of Nidhogg and lecturer at the University of Southern California.
- Firstperson hacking/heist game, Quadrilateral Cowboy.
- Loads of side-on platformer battlers: Towerfall, Samurai Gunn, Cobalt, Gun Monkeys, The Showdown Effect, Jump ‘n Bump.
- Messy multiplayer spell-casting sequel, Magicka: Wizard Wars.
- TellTales’ latest adventure, The Wolf Among Us, based on the Fables comics.
- New Salty Bet-alikes, Spelunky Death Roulette and Salty Dota.
- Vampires! How do they work?!