In which we are down a man. We soldier on – Chris and Tom S through the ravaged futures envisioned by Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4; and Marsh through the, ahem, “metaphorical jazz space” of brilliant indie game Gorogoa.
Plus: we attempt to navigate the moralities of ethical journalism – a hazardous route, even at lower blood-alcohol levels. Also: why Tom S wants to be a sexy sentient gas or possibly a snake, what adverts for elbow chisels should sound like, and whether or not anyone really wants to play Knack (spoiler: they don’t).
- Gorgeous indie puzzler, Gorogoa.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts is a game. Perhaps you’ve heard of it.
- Battlefield 4: not balls.
- Sir, You Are Being Hunted – listener Travis thinks it doesn’t suit Early Access. But what do you think?
- Patrick Rothfuss, an author who beta tests his novels.
- AMD’s R9 series of graphics cards.
You gorogoa play it.