In which Chris, Marsh, and Tom Senior are joined by special guest Rich Stanton – The Crate and Crowbar’s second alumnus of Machanhill Primary School, Larkhall, South Lanarkshire. Discussed: the Rift in Westeros; Hearthstone etiquette; Dominions 4 and the many faces of god; filleting helicopters in Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance; fashion in Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
We also answer questions. It doesn’t take as long as last time.
Apologies for occasional weirdness in the audio. This episode was recorded in Marsh’s new house, and we’re still figuring out the setup.
- Explore Westeros using the Oculus Rift…
- …but try not to get decapitated.
- Hearthstone is in open beta now. Well Met!
- Dominions 4 looks like dick, but plays like hot dick.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution – Director’s Cut is pretty good and everything but seriously let’s talk about Adam’s beard.
- Also we should probably talk about this man’s head.
- Seriously, what’s going on. It’s tiny.
- PC Gamer’s Thief preview, which touches on the importance of environmental storytelling.
- Claud’s pun-mining rig.
- Chivalry is a serious game.
- Man taunts children with Call of Duty gamertag. Also, some guys who are way baked.
- CJ tells us that this is something one might legitimately wear on one’s brain.