Marsh, Graham, Chris and Tom S convene to discuss the fine art of bionic arm surgery in Limbs, explore the strange rhythms of Fract, and ponder the gross incandescence of Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2.
Also discussed: rubbish pre-order DLC, the pros and cons of game demos and some radical new directions for Mirror’s Edge and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- Ludum Dare gets better every year.
- The Cyberpunk Jam is also cool.
- Play Limbs, and read Graham’s thoughts on RPS.
- Mysterious puzzlers, Fract OSC and Mirrormoon EP.
- Well, what is it? Dark Souls, of course. And Dark Souls 2.
- The best Dark Souls gif.
- Watch Marsh and Rich Stanton take a mighty Zwei to Dark Souls’ denizens in the Crate and Crowbar video playthrough.
- You’ll find Durante’s Dark Souls 2 tweak guide on PC Gamer.
- Some of Cliffski’s thoughts on game pricing and discounts.
- What if you could smash walls in Mirror’s Edge?
- And what if Skyrim borrowed more from Animal Crossing?