The entire Crate & Crowbar proprietorship congeal to judge unlock-em-up The Room (good), multiplayer persuade-em-up Velvet Sundown (mad), balance-tough-social-situations-em-up Gods Will Be Watching (not to our tastes), and launch-em-up Kerbal Space Program (awesome).
That was accidentally too efficient a summary of the episode and now I have nothing to write in the second paragraph.
- Graph of Randall Munroe’s understanding of orbital mechanics over time, illustrating the relative educational effects of playing Kerbal Space Program and literally joining NASA.
- This is the Super Game Jam series Mike Cook is asking about: the first three episodes are out and there are trailers for each. Tom F would like to disclose that he gets money if you buy this, because he’s in a future ep.
- You can play Mike’s cool cyberpunk slow motion hacking game Currently Running Processes for free. Tom F did a Let’s Play of it.
- Seriously though, listen to this podcast where the lead designers of Civ IV and Civ V discuss the series’ remaining problems if this stuff interests you.
- Here’s a dramatised summary of a real plot from a recent Simpsons episode, re: Tom Senior’s childhood dying.
You can also email us at email@example.com (pun intros are entirely optional), and tweet us at @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to tweet us individually, here’s Marsh, Tom Francis, Tom Senior, Chris, and Graham.