In which Chris, Graham and Marsh are joined by RPS co-founder John Walker to talk about Shadow of Mordor, Sherlock Holmes, Ethan Carter, FIFA 15, Shadowrun Returns, and somehow – across multiple subjects – various dads.
Also featuring an extended section on Les Miserables, an even more extended section on BioWare, and at least one substantial digression about Iceland. Then, a reader asks us why we don’t drink any more – entirely too late to prevent terrible irony.
- Lord of the Rings: Middle-Earth: Shadow(s) of Mordor is surprisingly good, but very hard.
- In Sherlocks Holmeses: Crimes and Punishmentses, there are no wrong answers! Find your own truth! Get innocent people killed.
- More like The Varnishing of Ethan Carter, am I right? Because it is very beautiful, like a polished object might be.
- Legends of FIFA 15: No More Cuddles puts an end to physics-driven intimacy.
- Shadowrun Returns returns to the podcast.
- Here’s our Steam Curator page. Nary a Gunpoint to be seen!
- Has Graham told you about Iceland? Look! It’s Iceland!
The episode will be available on our YouTube channel soon.