Tom F, Marsh and Chris gather to discuss news of Just Cause 3’s announcement, space city tourism in Bernband, the virtual (and real) hot cave chat phone line Here and There Along the Echo, and, at last, Chris can talk about the full game of Dragon Age: Inquisition. And boy will he. Also discussed: game trailers that made us feel things, and the sine wave of critical backlash and adoration that follows everything anyone loves, forever.
- Since recording, Avalanche have been more specific that Just Cause 3 will not have microtransactions of any kind.
- Bernband, a game where you walk around a cool space-age city and do absolutely nothing.
- Chris has written you a 9,000 word guide to all the decisions you can make in the Dragon Age Keep utility to set get your story straight for Inquisition, including an embedded chat with Phil Savage to mull it all over.
- Here and There Along the Echo, a phone simulator interlude in the episodic Kentucky Route Zero adventure games.
- Tom’s love letter to Thedret The Exaggerator, a bugged out Oblivion NPC whose weirdness made him special.
- Trailers that made us feel ways about stuff:
- The Farming Simulator 15 trailer that triggered this question.
- The first Mirror’s Edge trailer, with that beautiful music.
- The Dishonored trailer with the Drunken Whaler song.
- This Assassin’s Creed: Revelations trailer that made Chris feel a thing. The song is Woodkid – Iron.
The place for discussion of this episode is the Episode Discussion forum!