Marsh and Chris are joined by special guest Pip Warr to discuss Steam’s winter sale, ongoing troubles in the land of Early Access, Massive Chalice, Minecraft art games, Smite and more. Enhanced, as ever, by the timeless wisdom of Literal Chris Pratt.
Also discussed: eugenics, getting futurist art so wrong it makes Pip cry, human emotions that can and cannot be explored from a minecart, 2014 in videogames, Elite: Dangerous’ online-only woes, and the Jurassic Park theme. We are sorry about the Jurassic Park theme. We are not sorry.
- Buckle Your Pants from the Battleblock Theater credits sequence. Minor spoilers, I suppose. Insofar as you can spoil a game that ends with a song called ‘Buckle Your Pants’.
- Literal Chris Pratt stars in JURASSIC WORLD.
- Massive Chalice is Double Fine’s fantasy family strategy game about questionable eugenics.
- Tate Worlds: Art Reimagined For Minecraft, an art awareness project so unsuccessful it made Pip cry.
- Chris has been playing Smite, and has feelings about that.
- What if Civilization had lyrics? Sorry.
Or, as individuals:
A YouTube version will be available as soon as Chris gets around to it, the lazy devil.