Marsh, Tom, Graham and the other Tom gather to discuss spying on each other in videogames using Steam Broadcasting. What do you get up to in games you’d rather others not see?
Also: enemies are flanked in Ardennes Assault, meat is ruined in Far Cry 4, pretender gods are pulped in Dominions 4 and Endless Legend is sometimes a little too endless for its own good. And as always, your questions from questions.
- Steam Broadcasting lets your friends watch you shoot innocent people in the face, if you’re Tom F.
- We’re still loving Far Cry 4.
- Graham’s loving Cabela’s Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts a little less.
- The ultimate game for “what I’m doing looks boring but in my head it’s interesting” – Minecraft.
- You can stream stuff quite well with OBS, but Marsh and Tom S have had to ditch it for their Dark Souls 2 videos.
- Choice Chamber is a game designed for Twitch streaming.
- Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault is a good singleplayer RTS campaign.
- Other games that have good RTS campaigns: World in Conflict. Dune 2. Dawn of War: Dark Crusade. StarCraft 2’s are good as well, but Tom forgot to mention them.
- Reminder: Uplay is still total shonkbucket.
- Dominions 4. It’s hard. Tom S wrote a diary about it.
- Be careful where you point your superweapons in Sins of a Solar Empire.
- Good games to play while listening to things: Race the Sun, Floating Point, Audiosurf, Supreme Commander.
- Phil Savage’s analysis of the best song you can play in Audiosurf. It’s Monkey Bee from Monkey, Journey to the West.
- Marsh’ early access column on RPS, Premature Evaluation.
- Tom S doesn’t have time for bullet time in Max Payne.
- Gone Home, the best horror game ever.
Or, as individuals: