Chris, Marsh and Tom S fully acknowledge their lack of expertise on the subject of Greek economics. Subsequently, they attempt to sound knowledgeable about The Witcher 3, Grim Fandango, Heroes of the Storm, Smite, Armello, and videogames in general.
Also featuring: dingdongs. Lovely dingdongs. Customisable dingdongs! Lamentable hidden dingdongs. And so on. Also: free speech, but what is a videogame really, and a discussion of approaches to criticism. It’s kind of up and down, tonally. You know how it goes.
- Valve Economics, the blog written by Yanis Varoufakis – now Greece’s finance minister.
- The Player of Games, Iain M. Banks’ excellent novel about sci-fi governmental gamesmanship.
- Grim Fandango! It’s Grim Fandango. Here’s Tom’s review.
- Here is Tom’s preview of The Witcher 3. Not featured: ambient boobs. Featured: bears.
- It’s Heroes of the Storm. This week, however – a twist! Your MOBAman is… Marsh??? (And Chris.)
- Smite. Chris talks about Smite again.
- Armello, a board game computer game liked by Marsh.
- Our T-shirts!
- Tom’s original Path of Exile review. Nodes a-go-go.
- Tom’s article about Roll 20 for PC Gamer. Dungeons & Dragons on PC! Imagine.
- It’s Chris’ Twitch stream!
- Robert Yang’s essay on Gone Home.
And if you’d like to follow us on Twitter, here we are: