Tom F, Chris and Graham discard the benches in the ravine, board the infinity mega shuttle, and discuss Infinifactory’s strange creativity and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes’ straight stealth and foil story.
Also discussed: the first-person shooter bosses we think worked; whether we’d rather Jeff Bridges, Martin Sheen or a dog were our dad; one (1) gay; why the word ‘selfie’ makes us angry when the concept doesn’t; whether cross-platform play matters in our lives; and how New York needs to differentiate itself from the New York in videogames.
- Here’s the video Tom mentions of a guard crushing another guard in Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.
- Chris’s early access review of Infinifactory is now up. Here’s one of his GIFs.
- This is Serious Sam’s final boss fight. It wasn’t necessarily any fun to play, just impressive to look at.
- Here’s that Martin Sheen GIF. Best dad.
- Terriers! Watch Terriers! Then Tom can have the lead as his dad.
- I would link to an American-seeming game here but I can’t think of one.
- E-sports league Garenadid write “one (1)”! And later apologised and took it all back.
- Linkstagram is a good example of videogame selfies.
You can also listen to this episode on our Youtube channel.
And if you’d like to follow us on Twitter, here we are:
And introducing… a creaking chair.