In which there is SO MUCH PAIN, albeit experienced vicariously through Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s trailer. Graham, Marsh & The Two Toms are very excited. Also! We grapple with Rainbow Six: Siege’s alpha and relax stressfully with Batman: Arkham City.
Also also! Our primal fears explored and our genders bent; the function of punishment and death in Dark Souls and beyond; the horror of underwhelming vibrations; and the latest puke inducement technology for the hazard-prone space pilot.
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided had a lovely trailer full of gloomy men with chiseled features in every sense.
- Dune: “The slow blade penetrates the shield.”
- Deus Ex: HR and MD’s art director, Jonathan Jacques-Belletête, has a cool Tumblr.
- Rainbow Six: Siege is a really interesting hardcore team-shooter and we want to play more!
- Why not lie back and have a cool, relaxing aneurysm with Batman: Arkham City‘s challenge rooms?
- Graham and Tom’s Far Cry 4 videos.
- Love and fear the tiny whip of the Painstation.
- Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin or Bloodborne?
- Hold on to your space-stomachs in the VR-enhanced EVE: Valkyrie.
And if you’d like to follow us on Twitter individually, here we are: