This week Marsh, Mecha-Tom, Nega-Tom and Chris assemble to assume the guise of death (again) in satisfying reaping sim, Deadbolt, brave LA in Grand Theft Auto V and dive into the manic recursive circles of Circa Infinity.
Also! More on director’s commentaries, alarming tales of bike-related accidents, musing on memes, and the social media phenomenon Marsh would love to see fired into space.
- You can download an alpha build of Deadbolt now from itch.io.
- Watch Tom’s adventures in Deadbolt in this video.
- The shy, sensitive flower that is Grand Theft Auto V.
- GTA V’s variety and attention to detail extends to the way it renders different bushes.
- In the heat of the moment Tom called Flying Lotus Lotus Flower for some reason. FlyLo wrote an entire album about LA.
- Circa Infinity is cool, now looking for upvotes on Greenlight.
- Exploit the very specific phobias of your enemies in Wildfire.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut has great commentary, as does Portal 2, Left 4 Dead and the Half-Life 2 episodes.
- It feels like ages since we mentioned Spelunky. Spelunky, Spelunky, Spelunky!
- Look upon The Social Chain and weep.
The place to discuss this episode is the Episode Discussion forum. You can also listen to it on YouTube, because we have a channel there that also has Let’s Plays and stuff sometimes.
And if you’d like to follow us on Twitter individually, here we are: