In which Chris, Graham and Marsh discuss the rise and fall of paid modding, the return of racing games that are fun even if you’re terrible at them, and explore the vagaries of the MOBA, the Dota, and all things in between.
Plus: love blooms between Thomas The Tank Engine and Valve’s Randian Moneybot; Batman is not descended from orcs and you should feel bad for thinking so; magic mangoes why not.
- You can pick through Gabe Newell’s interaction with the reddit community by going to his user page. Warning: includes motor racing.
- Here’s Graham’s interview with Robin Scott of Nexus Mods.
- Further details of Batman’s egregious Bat-season pass.
- Give Me Money For No Reason, one of many political cartoon-grade Skyrim protest mods.
- Advanced physics car simulator BeamNG Drive.
- Dirt Rally. Sorry. ‘DiRT Rally’.
- Infinite Crisis and Heroes of the Storm.
- Dota 2’s 6.84 update.
- Doom’s tiny babies are a testament to, er, something or other.
- Here’s three wizards inside another wizard. It’s been fixed now.
If you’d like to follow us on Twitter individually, here are your hyperlinks.