In which Chris, Tom and Marsh attempt to shrug off a massive E3-induced sleep deficit to talk almost lucidly about men with giant moon faces, snakey boobs and the mega-bearded DarkLorde. Also every game we care about from E3.
So that includes but is not limited to: the new Deus Ex, Hitman, Just Cause, XCom, Mass Effect, Tomb Raider, Fallout, Ghost Recon and Rainbox Six. Also: the dawning of the Great Age of Todd Howard, how choice and regret affect happiness and why we are still right about Die Hard 4 even though we were completely wrong.
- I’m not going to link every game that we talk about. Sorry. Instead, RPS have collected every PC-relevant video from the conference here.
- Event is the game Chris mentioned about trying to convince an AI to let you leave.
- Holy Invasion Of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord? aka Badman 2 is the game Marsh struggles to remember the name of, as well he might, since it appears to be called different things in every territory.
- Recons Ghost Wild. I just wanted to say that.
- Dan Gilbert’s TED talk about happiness.
- A guide to the effects of Mad Max: Fury Road
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals: