It’s our hundredth episode! Chris, Tom F, Tom S, Marsh and Graham discuss Axiom Verge, Arkham Knight, Team Fortress 2, Infinifactory, and the podcasts you should be listening to instead.
Also featuring the surprising genius of Toki Tori, Geralt’s sexy human tip-ex, Batman’s brand-consciousness, the rise and fall and rise of capture the flag, and – at long last – our vague attempting at crowdfunding this silly thing we do every week.
- We’re doing a Patreon! Eventually. We’ll post on this site when it’s ready. Also: Twitter.
- Alternative podcast suggestion no. 1: the Bombcast.
- Batman! It’s very good. You cannot buy it on the personal computer, because they did the personal computer version wrong. Here are some thoughts on that, by Chris.
- Here’s Axiom Verge, the Metroidvania that made Tom F like Metroidvanias perhaps.
- Alternative podcast suggestion no. 2: Videogames Hotdog.
- Toki Tori by way of Mark Brown.
- Here is Chris’ review of Infinifactory.
- TIS-100, Zachtronics’ new puzzle game that is probably for geniuses.
- What the fuck is Team Fortress 2? Here’s the Gun Mettle update.
- Intruder! First person slapstick tactical action!
- Also, Due Process! It is good too! We forgot what it was called!
- Here’s Marsh’s video about Deus Ex. It is still relevant, Graham assures you.
- Here’s the MGS V footage featuring Big Boss’ Rocket Fist (videogames.) Plus bonus lovely happy eyepatch wolf.
- John Scalzi’s essay Straight White Male: The Lowest Difficulty Setting There Is.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals: