In which cars belong in bowls. Chris, Tom, Marsh and Graham deliver only the coldest takes on Rainbow Six: Siege, Rocket League, nightmare number hole Clicker Heroes and Virginia Woolf’s Awkward Dinosaur Dinner Party, aka, ARK: Survival Evolved.
Plus: the war against the sparrows continues; the dubious morality of accountancy with friends; things you can put up your butt in games; the C&C equivalent of a grenade rolling down a hill; the rising brow-level of sci-fi and fantasy; going on tilt anmd where we’ll be in another 100 episodes time.
- Rainbow Six: Siege is getting Terrorist Hunt mode. Everyone is pleased. Except the terrorists, presumably.
- Rocket League should be called Car Football but is very good anyway.
- Clicker Heroes takes us all closer to the abyss.
- Candy Box was the similar but wittier number crunching game we struggle to remember the name of.
- Progress Quest gets a namecheck too.
- Sparrows are indeed songbirds. My apologies to any sparrows who feel maligned by this section.
- ARK: Survival Evolved is a game about survival with dinosaurs, impassive dodos and limited anal capacity.
- Here’s that Spelunky video in which Tom spears Chris in the head with a knife.
- Batman: Arkham Knight‘s bat mobile sections may make you tilt. If only it was set in a bowl.
- The heroic Rich Stanton battles Dark Souls’ Four Kings. Again and again and again.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals: