We love making the Crate & Crowbar podcast and after recording 100 episodes, we’d love to do more with it. You keep asking us if there’s a way to support it – maybe we can combine these facts!
Head to our Patreon page to make a donation, should the mood take you.
If you’d like to chuck us a dollar or two per episode, we’ll put that into a Crate & Crowbar company account that we can use to pay for web hosting costs, possible live events, and to pay the freelancers among us for our time when we do C&C side projects – such as our Dark Souls II playthrough. That money will let us do more of those kinds of projects.
For the sake of transparency: none of the money goes to those of us in full-time employment of Future (because of contracts) or to Tom F (doesn’t need it).
How it works
- We release one new episode every week on a Friday.
- Whatever you pledge per episode, it gets totted up at the end of the month and sent to us.
- You can cancel your pledge at any time during the month, and you won’t be charged at the end of that month.
- If we miss a week, you don’t get charged for it obviously.
- If we ever do more than one episode per week, we won’t charge you for any extra ones.
And that’s it. Thanks if you do, no worries if you don’t. We still love you.