Graham just got back from Gamescom, Chris just got back from The International, and Tom F just got back from staying home playing videogames. We talk Mirror’s Edge, Mad Max, Planetoid Privateers, Just Cause 3, Valve VR, and more Endless Legend stories.
- “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover” is a thing people say until they see this utter prick from Mirror’s Edge Catalyst. Graham’s write-up.
- Here’s a bit of the Mad Max game being played.
- If Planetoid Pioneers sounded interesting to you, you can read more of Graham’s thoughts and watch a video.
- Dota 2’s International is over for another year, and this one was better than the last. You can watch all the matches here.
- These are the Roving trader chaps Tom played as in Endless Legend, with their ridiculously thin Privateer ruse.
- Dreadnought is that game where you’re a big ship instead of a small ship.
- Flagship is that game where you’re on the bridge of a big ship issuing orders to small ships.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per ep over on our Patreon – thanks again to everyone who’s already does. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer: