This week Marsh, Chris, Tom and Tom consider the investment possibilities of Fig, before turning their attention to a very British apocalypse in Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture; the campaign frustrations of StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm and perhaps the oddest game Marsh has ever described out loud.
Also! Neat hacking games, great gaming composers, questions from questions and more.
- We quite enjoyed the twee endtimes of Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture.
- Matt Elliot—an Englishman—explains the game’s Englishness.
- Adam and Joe’s thoughts on the Archers are relevant.
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm‘s campaign doesn’t have much straightforward StarCraft in it.
- Ardennes Assault is good if you like punching babies to dust?
- Blues and Bullets sounds amazing. Here’s Chris Livingston’s write-up.
- The Eve Online monocle incident.
- Hacknet is a neat hacking game and good for the price. See also: Uplink.
- Tooth and Tail, named after the military phrase concerning the tooth-to-tail ratio, not to be confused with the pet cleaning solutions company Tooth To Tail.
- Renwick Customerrrr.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per ep over on our Patreon – thanks again to everyone who’s already does. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer: