Tom Francis, Marsh, Tom Senior and Chris are joined by Big Pharma creator Tim Wicksteed to discuss drugs that are more side effect than effect, the seductive balloon rides of MGS V, and stealing other people’s stuff in King of Dragon Pass.
Also: Deus Ex fights its way back into the Disastrous Prerelease Marketing World Championships, a contest everybody wishes it would stay out of. Chris implores you to check out a now-free Guild Wars 2. Tom F falls to his knees and cries ‘HAZELDENNNN!’ in appreciation of Skipping Stones To Lonely Homes, and at least one of you will be pleased to hear a long-awaited update on the development status of ZOMBIE COPS.
- Here’s Tim Wicksteed and here’s his game, Big Pharma.
- Peek into a grim future where corporations govern a world that no longer makes any fucking sense with the trailer for Deus Ex’s appalling preorder program.
- Guild Wars 2. It’s free now!
- Metal Gear Solid V. The only cost is 70 minutes of your time. Also, money.
- Classic adventure-strategy thing King of Dragon Pass is now available on GOG and Steam.
- Act of Aggression harbours the last of Europe’s true generals, maybe.
- Skipping Stones To Lonely Homes is both free and hard and good.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per episode over on our Patreon – thanks again to everyone who’s already does. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer: