Chris, Marsh, Tom Senior and Tom Francis join forces with the brand-new audio equipment that YOU bought and that Marsh PROBABLY set up correctly to talk Far Cry Primal, Overwatch, Soma, Armello, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided and more.
Also: spasm dandruff, that awkward moment when you forget to include a screen in your beautiful esport stage design, the Am-Dram Gangs of Prague, and one robot’s big night out. We came, we got a large coffee, we conquered.
- We’ve got new gear thanks to your Patreon donations! Hooray! We have subsequently begged an actual sound engineer to come and help, so next week should sound (even) better.
- Far Cry Primal: inb4 peyote-based helicopter/jeep-based turret sequence.
- Road to Blizzcon Europe’s Heroes of the Storm stage: spot the missing screen.
- Overwatch: not one to overlook! Ho ho a joke.
- Somebody made a game about Tom Francis’ dissertation and it’s called Soma.
- Somebody made a let’s play of a game about Tom Francis’ dissertation and you can watch it here.
- Show me the way to Armello! I’ve been weepin’ like a murdered village full of animal people.
- Sharpen your artisanal arm-chisels in anticipation of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
- Listener Aayush sends us not one but two links about the legacy of female programmers.
- Was Jimmy Saville A Wizard?, a documentary that Marsh and Chris have no recollection of discovering.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per episode over on our Patreon – thanks again to everyone who’s already does. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer: