It’s an all-new Tom sandwich. The filling? A mangy old slice of Chris. Discussed? The future of Bioshock, Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, Invisible, Inc., and the failings of Star Wars: Battlefront.
Plus your many questions, encompassing such topics as orbital lasers, worthy games for kids, and the further highs and lows of Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Bioshock is a ‘permanent franchise’, according to 2K.
- 2K Marin is indeed supposed to be working on Bioshock, but this was said last year.
- Tom F very much likes Invisible, Inc’s game-extending expansion, Contingency Plan.
- Chris does not like Star Wars: Battlefront.
- Tom S has no feelings whatsoever about Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate. Except perhaps ‘Tweet ennui’ and ‘there’s a cat there’.
- M Bison’s Psycho Crusher, which is also how the Emperor from Star Wars gets around.
- Dad-appropriate physics-based puzzler Armadillo Run.
- Mr. Odd’s SOMA playthrough (again).
- Akira’s orbital laser. Spoilers for Akira, obviously.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per episode over on our Patreon. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer: