Chris, Tom F and Marsh gather to contemplate the vitally important announcement of Frozen 2, before moving on 0.3 seconds later to the wonders of The Witness. Tom alters friendships forever without noticing in Oxenfree, and Chris explores the extraordinary but partially assembled world of Torment: Tides of Numenera.
Also: bumflaps, the wondrous shuddery transitions of Elite, a deluge of balls that appear mysteriously in Marsh’ house, competitive gaming rituals and, of course, questions from questions.
- Remember Her Story? Well, Her Story 2 is happening! The butler did it.
- A lovely island full of clever maze puzzles, also something about god: The Witness.
- Just by reading this you’ve made an irrevocable choice in Oxenfree.
- Form a queue and then go mad in Darkest Dungeon.
- The Civ V deity strategy.
- Perhaps don’t play it yet, but look forward to Torment: Tides of Numenera.
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons knows how to hide a transition. Sounds amazing, too.
- Top gaming bums: MGSV, Sam Fisher. Bonus shout-out to almost every Dark Souls boss.
- Before Gang Beasts, there was Sumotori Dreams. It’s free, and very funny.
- Sleep is Death was an interesting attempt to create a DM-player relationship in a computer game. The official site seems to be inaccessible at the time of posting.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals:
If you want to support the podcast, you can pledge us a dollar or two per episode over on our Patreon. You can also give us a one-off tip if you prefer: