This very special episode is our emotionless and dry-eyed farewell to Marsh Davies, who has no strong feelings on his time here as he leaves us for the neutral nation of Swedonia. He’s joined by Tom F and Chris to talk SUPERHOT, the Flame in the Flood, Far Cry Primal, and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
- SUPERHOT‘s appealingly to-the-point Steam description.
- And its very slightly clunkier than necessary slogan: Time only moves when you do move yourself, at which point time does also move.
- The Flame in the Flood is called the Flame in the Flood and not the Flame and the Flood. You can make a flame and you’re in a flood.
- This is the visual weirdness Tom is talking about. And here’s his journey and where it ended.
- Tom F once wrote up a Far Cry 2 wishlist that involved the Jackal being out there somewhere from the start of the game, just like what Marsh wants.
- Here’s the article by a writer for The Punisher game about why it’s OK to put someone’s head in a saw as long as they don’t ask you not to.
- That wish was inspired by Chris’s exciting description of Kingdom Come: Deliverance.
- Tom got this mixed up with For Honor, a multiplayer swordfighting game.
- Ubisoft researched and developed their own caveman language for Far Cry Primal. But we all know this is how neanderthals really spoke.
- Here’s what Adam Jensen looks like when you’re not looking, Andy Kelly has discovered.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us on Twitter as individuals: