Tom Senior and Chris relax with a glass of Merlot to discuss the people-feel-different-ways-about-it-ness of The Division, assorted Warhammer games, Paragon, and more.
Plus: shocking reminders of our mortality; things that are (and are not) skeletons; fix your game with orcs; the Tom Senior 6-out-of-10 power hour.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division. Who will protect America from the big fireman???
- Here’s PCG’s review of said game and Chris’ editorial about its flaws.
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War 2: Retribution: Last Stand has been updated with a new character, but sadly no new subtitles.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade has the right idea, but where do bullet come from???
- Spook a spider in Warhammer: Total War before the big moon eats your cannons.
- Paragon enters early access today. Chris likes it. Are you already bored of Chris talking about it? Write in!
- Valve’s amazing Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2 comics remain amazing.
- Inside a Star-filled Sky: whoa.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: