Chris and Tom F are joined by Alex Wiltshire of Sensible Object to discuss GDC, Mass Effect, Danganronpa, a little XCOM, a little Star War, and more.
Apologies for the audio issues about seven minutes in: Chris had to cross the room to fix Alex’s microphone stand while everybody else pretended that this wasn’t happening.
- Ape Out! It’s called Ape Out. Who knew?
- Here’s Tom’s write up of the Battlefield AI talk by Tobias Karlsson.
- Tom plays lightgun Russian roulette.
- …and here’s Tom looking at an embroidery strategy game.
- Colour-eating hoover will eat itself.
- Here’s a writeup of GDC’s 30-year games.
- Tom recounts his time in the company of gnomes.
- Here’s Fabulous Beasts, the game Alex is working on.
- Murder-bear mystery Danganonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.
- Make Chris turn inside out by forcing him to watch this Battlefront trailer over and over.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: