Chris and the Toms chat about Titanfall 2’s announcement, Introversion’s new prototypes, VR puppetry, Dark Souls 3, Return of the Obra Dinn and Viscera Cleanup Detail.
- What is it to be a teaser? This Titanfall 2 hero investigates.
- This is what you look like playing Sluggy’s Fruit Emporium, you great lump.
- Pip on Introversion’s cave-based dot-em-up Scanner Sombre and wire-wronging bomb sim Wrong Wire.
- The Dark Souls 3 hot wings challenge will turn this world to ash.
- Papers Please creator Lukas Pope has released a free demo of his 1-bit corpse investigator Return of the Obra Dinn.
- Viscera Cleanup Detail is out, just regular out, not even new.
- Johnny from Eurogamer shares Tom F’s terror of whales, so here he is experiencing That Bit of the Vive demo reel.
- Trap classes suck, though Titan Quest’s could at least be exploited shamelessly.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: