Chris, Tom Francis and new podcast regular Pip Warr discuss Pyre, Stephen’s Sausage Roll, Cradle, Dark Souls III and shit mangoes.
Plus: further musings on difficulty, Chaucer’s Mario Kart, and Tom’s hiccups. Hic!
- Here’s the Pyre launch trailer and associated PlayStation blog.
- Pyre’s power ballad reminds Pip of League of Legends’ finest esports prog rock.
- Stephen’s Sausage Roll is an impossible game for sausage geniuses.
- Here’s Cradle. Ooh. Lovely transhumanist yurts!
- “No dragon ahead” claims Dark Souls III jokester.
- Special Effect work to make games more accessible for people with disabilities.
- Here’s the story of Tommy Atkins’ shit mango.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: