Chris, Pip and Tom Senior gather to discuss Alien day, Call of Duty in space, Space Marines in spaceships in space, Pip in cars in Europe in the 1980s, and Chris on tables.
Also: the Dota 2 patch tangent that becomes a League of Legends tangent that becomes a games archiving tangent, acknowledged bants, and the sweet sweet tang of a fondant Goomba.
- Here’s Alice O’Connor’s writeup of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for RPS.
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, a space strategy game that respects how terrible you really are at it.
- A funny thing happened on the road to Dresden in Jalopy.
- Tabletop Simulator, the only simulation of a flat surface with stuff on it you’ll ever need.
- Here’s Chris’ article about the Dota 2 update for PC Gamer.
- Giant Cop, the game where you pick up crime and put it in the bin (but not your mouth).
- Beyond Eyes is a game about being blind.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: