Chris, Pip and Tom chat about Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Dawn of War 3, Battleborn, Tom’s impressions of the Vive, Pip’s fish-fancying in Subnautica, and Chris and Tom’s thoughts on Hitman Episode 2.
- War. War never finites. That classic Call of Duty truism is immortalised in the Infinite Warfare reveal trailer.
- Tom S has seen Dawn of War 3 with his eyes, here’s his summary of what’s cool and new. The trailer is also there.
- Overwatch is good but their new cinematic appears to be setting up a different game.
- Randy Pitchford says “Battleborn is: FPS; hobby-grade coop campaign; genre-blended, multi-mode competitive e-sports; meta-growth, choice + epic Battleborn Heroes!” And yet SOMEHOW Pip and Chris claim it’s in some way confusing?
- Here’s what Longbow looks like – Valve’s VR archery experiment.
- Here’s what Budget Cuts looks like – VR office infiltration game.
- Subnautica: settle near a kelp forest and watch alien fishies without worrying about hunger.
- Hitman hits Sapienza, and starts to make sense.
- Transcript of the This American Life episode about the guy who can do echolocation. Definitely don’t click this and then get totally drawn in to reading the rat story at the start like I didn’t and won’t.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: