Welcome to The Crate and Crowbar episode 140, also known as Crate and Crowbar 1. Chris, Tom and Tom gather to discuss the new stupidly named Battlefield game as well as the Vive, Dawn of War 3, The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine, Offworld Trading Company and more.
Also, this week questions from questions session had us in hysterics thanks to the remarkable Dwarf Fortress Crate and Crowbar tavern, and a story of loss and fierce burns from Eve Online.
- Battlefield 1 is set in WW1.
- Dawn of War 3 is set in WW40,000.
- StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: baffling space nonsense that is good.
- Here’s Tom S writing about The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine.
- Hitman connection issues make us sad.
- Once you’ve endured the setup process the HTC Vive is great.
- The Crate and Crowbar tavern in Dwarf Fortress. Simply amazing.
- Eve Online is still producing brilliant stories.
- Will there be lots of Dark Souls clones? Will they be better than Lords of the Fallen?
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: