Chris, Pip, Tom F and John Roberts gather to chat about our favourite Overwatch heroes now that it’s out, Warhammer: Total War, Duskers, Fallout 4: Far Harbour, XCOM 2: Alien Hunters, and Imbroglio.
- Here’s Eurogamer’s Chris Bratt showing off some of what Blizzard revealed about Overwatch’s sound design trickery.
- Here’s Chris baiting a Reinhardt into fatal over-enthusiasm.
- Here’s the vid of cool Lucio wall-running routes Pip was talking about.
- And here’s Pip throwing five players into her graviton bin while Chris finishes them off and gets all the credit.
- Chris is mixed on Warhammer: Total War, but you can pardon skeletons and get a tithe from their families, so.
- Order drones around derelict ships full of nameless horrors in Duskers.
- See some of the hideous fauna of Fallout 4’s Far Harbour in the official trailer.
- Here’s Kotaku’s write-up of the run of Fallout 3 as a baby-sized wanderer, including having to stack cans to reach that awfully high button to save the world.
- Here’s Brough’s Imbroglio on the app store – not on PC yet, but Brough’s stuff generally shows up here after.
- “I’ve got a knife guys, it’s fine.” Tom Senior’s fatal words.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: