Chris, two Toms and a Pip convene to discuss the Fable online card game thing, the Warcraft movie, Hitman’s latest elusive target, Blood and Wine and, for some reason, WWE 2K16. Also, Pip’s terrifying clown town in SimCity.
Then on we go to questions from questions for discussion on how to go solo in Overwatch and much, much more.
- Fable Fortune is seeking support on Kickstarter.
- The Elder Scrolls Legends is the Scrolls series’ foray into the online card battling arena.
- The Warcraft movie, rubbish in spite of kind-eyed Orcs.
- Hitman’s new episode goes to Marrakesh.
- The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine is bril. Tom S reviews it at PC Gamer.
- Overwatch! It’s pretty good, isn’t it?
- Replicate Pip’s nightmarish clown town in SimCity.
- WWE 2K16 is not the game wrestling deserves.
- Incidentally, New Day held a funeral service for the trombone that was tragically killed in the ring.
- Abusing combat in Sid Meier’s Pirates! Also Assassin’s Creed 2.
- Games that deserve to be shot into space: Tetris, Peggle, a Rubick’s Cube, Horse Armour.
- Eat Big Friendly Giant You Bastard in Doom.
The place to discuss this episode is in the Episode Discussion forum.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: