Chris, Tom and Tom discuss our E3 predictions, the changing social face of multiplayer, Hitman, Total War: Warhammer, and the latest from Alan Hazelden.
Plus! Life lessons from gaming, tabletop competition life, the future of Warcraft, the diverse currencies of the Old World, and Patrick Stewart’s NGage.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda. If it’s not at E3, Chris literally actually will die.
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands is dazzlingly ambitious. Tom’s looking forward to seeing more at E3.
- 2 Titan 2 Fall, another game that will hopefully look like a real game at E3.
- Chris’ new competitive kick is the X-Wing Miniatures Game by Fantasy Flight.
- Way is a co-op game about forging a bond with an anonymous partner.
- Hitman’s episode structure and elusive contracts has us by the silverballers.
- There are diamonds in the rough of Total War: Warhammer, as it happens.
- Alan Hazelden’s latest game is Boxes Love Boxing Gloves.
- Finally: here’s John Conway’s Game of Life.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: