Pip, Chris and John Roberts discuss the new Steam Sale, Darkest Dungeon, Steamworld Heist, The Last Leviathan, and more.
Also: a bit of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak, good and bad steampunk, designing a heist, and dog and cat tales.
- Here’s Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak and its lovely cylinders.
- Our hot Steam Sale picks, some of which aren’t actually in the Steam Sale: Darkest Dungeon, Steamworld Heist, The Last Leviathan.
- If you think Chris is joking about Tom Senior’s Steam Sale habits, see this tweet.
- We are wrong: Battleborn is actually 50% off in the Steam Sale.
- The fashionable P-name that John is looking for is Prada, and this is the Victorian collection he’s talking about.
- Find pictures of Pip’s totally 100% successful maiden voyage in The Last Leviathan here.
- Here’s Pip’s Tiltbrush tree.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually: