Chris and Pip join Tom for a deep dive into Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as well as brief returns to No Man’s Sky and Star Citizen. It’s a very sci-fi sort of week.
Also featuring: fantasy whiffle, dance emote esoterica, the British and American middle classes, cyberpunk, and noir.
- Here’s The Signal From Tolva, Jim Rossignol’s new game. How lovely!
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is the controversial sci-fi videogame of the day.
- Chris will never stop banging on about how good Wolfenstein: The New Order is. Ever!
- Desperate? Desperate! Desperate. The sound they make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to the electronic old men.
- StealthgamerBR is a good source for high-skill Dishonored shenanigans.
- Here’s some more of Pip’s No Man’s Sky photography.
- Fair competition is the order of the day at the RPS Summer Games.
- Tom’s current action RPG squeeze is Grim Dawn.
- Here’s the Star Citizen Gamescom demo that has Chris conflicted.
- Destiny has some phenomenal dance emotes, as Pip and Chris demonstrate here.
- Fresh Prince may be most fondly remembered for the Carlton Dance, but never forget – NEVER forget – this.
You can also hang out in our Discord chatroom if you like.
You can also follow us individually:
…and Pip’s friend Mayer Nissim, why not.