Pip, Chris, Tom F and crowscrowscrows’ Jack de Quidt spend three silly hours indulging in SPOOKY HALLOWEEN CHAT about BlizzCon reveals we don’t know about yet, this year in social media managers, Titanfall 2, Hitman, League of Legends, Battlefield 1 and much nonsense besides.
- Jack is from crowscrowscrows, who made Dr. Langeskov. He’s also part of the Friends at the Table podcast.
- Here’s PC Gamer’s latest on the Sombra ARG, including a big picture of Sombra, the character that Blizzard might (definitely will) reveal at BlizzCon.
- …and here’s a spooooooky leak of the Necromancer, implying a Diablo 3 expansion on the horizon.
- Here’s Owlboy, which took 9 years to make.
- Here’s a roundup of EA’s terribly-misjudged #justWWIthings Twitter gambit, including the deleted tweets.
- Chris loves Titanfall 2 and thinks you should too. Here’s his review.
- Hitman’s first season has finished. It’s nice and we like it.
- Find Pip’s writing on the League of Legends World Championships here.
- Battlefield 1 is, nonetheless, a good game about a terrible thing.
- This is an Ysalamiri and Chris does not appreciate this line of questioning.
You can also follow us individually: