Chris, Tom and special guest Alex Wiltshire settle in to discuss Mass Effect controversy existentialism, Resident Evil 7, Conan: Exiles, Card Quest and much more.
Plus: the dystopia we live in, the difference between crates and crowbars, dong chat, and so on.
The Crate & Crowbar is once again supported by our Patreon backers! You can find out more about what that means on our Patreon page. Thansforbackin, errybody.
- Here’s John Carmack’s response to the ZeniMax lawsuit result, which we fundamentally probably don’t understand at all.
- Stellaris: Utopia is the 4X’s new expansion.
- The writer of The Expanse wasn’t impressed by Mass Effect’s ending.
- He got a reaction, you gotta give them that.
- We’ve all had a little go on Resident Evil 7.
- Final Fantasy XV is silly.
- Conan: Exiles is one of them survival things with the ding-dongs in ’em.
- Chris has been playing Card Quest. It isn’t, but sounds a lot like, Dream Quest.
- DmC was rad, underrated, and feels more relevant than ever. Here’s the bossfight inside Not-Fox-News.
- Failbetter founder Alexis Kennedy wrote this excellent thing about worldbuilding.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
You can also follow us individually: