Chris, Pip and Tom discuss Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments, Sniper Elite 4, For Honor, and many, many grudges.
Plus: good and bad sound-based puzzles, the correct way to eat a Jaffa Cake, and long
- Pip’s been uncovering Sherlock Holmes’ colon Crimes and/or Punishments.
- Tom has been wrestling with the bollock-popping complexity of Sniper Elite 4.
- Chris is playing For Honor. He’s probably still playing For Honor as you read this. He’s been writing about it for GamesRadar and even done a guide.
- Tearaway Thomas, we hardly knew you.
- The C&C Spelunky adventure can be found here. Skip to 6:30-ish for the moment Chris and Tom are talking about.
- …and here’s our Gang Beasts video. Can you believe that was almost three years ago? Such times. Such friends. Lost to us now, like tears in Jersey and/or Sweden.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
You can also follow us individually: