Chris is joined by special guests Alex Wiltshire and John Roberts to discuss Sniper Elite 4, Night In The Woods, Killing Floor: Incursion, and flavourtown.
Plus: Mass Effect excitement, the lamentable state of television videogames and videogame dresses, bears, dolphins, and more.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda is weeks away and two thirds of us are pretty excited. Even BioWare know what these games are really about, though.
- Alex joins the growing group of people impressed by Sniper Elite 4, which definitely isn’t Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.
- Alex wrote this lovely/disgusting article about gross death animations for PC Gamer.
- John’s been enjoying Night In The Woods but is ready for the weirdness.
- Killing Floor: Incursion took Chris on a journey from Wick to prick.
- Here’s a momentarily-non-copyright-blocked video of Dean Learner/Thornton Reed firing a shotgun for ten minutes.
- The ammo-carrying World War II bear that John was thinking of is Wotjek, and he was Polish – not Russian.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
You can also follow us individually: