Pip, Tom and Chris discuss Dawn of War III, No Man’s Sky, Mass Effect: Andromeda and other space things besides.
Plus: things that are more than a feeling, the joy of jumping, delicious salt, the golden frog of shoes, and our most joyous walloping howdies. Also, Pip remembers some lore.
- We’re doing a live show at Rezzed!
- Tom thoroughly recommends living out your Bloodborne fantasies in a salt mine in Krakow.
- Dawn of War III’s multiplayer is complicated. Here’s Tom’s writeup.
- Here’s Pip’s article about No Man’s Sky new photo mode.
- Pip’s playlist of videos of her encounters with NMS’ wierd creatures shows the game at its best.
- ‘Hmmmmm that’s a penis’, sayeth a commenter (and also Chris) of this particular creature.
- Pip’s also been playing – but doesn’t want to spoil much about – Mu Cartographer.
- The parts of Mass Effect: Andromeda that Chris can talk about have ups and downs.
- Here’s that Warcraft cutscene that Pip likes.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
You can also follow us individually: