Chris, Tom F, Alex and a modicum of Pip discuss Prey, Exo One, Dawn of War III, and What Remains of Edith Finch. Two hours of actual podcast: one bonus hour that we will never speak of again.
Also: increasingly poor startup pitches, missing swans, goblins, pro StarCraft, walking simulator naming conventions, too much rum, and more. Rum.
We’re very sorry.
- We’re very excited about Prey.
- Exo One is a promising-looking fusion of Kubrick and Tribes.
- Chris has been spending a lot of time with Dawn of War III.
- Tom’s been enjoying the Starcraft II GSL.
- Giant Sparrow’s The Unfinished Swan, which is definitely what it is called, is the precursor to What Remains of Edith Finch.
- Tom would like to take this opportunity to recommend Christopher Odd’s SOMA playthrough again.
- Join us forever at bundvrchegg.cool, where we live now.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us individually: