Chris, Tom F, Tom S, and bonus Pip discuss Prey! Lots of Prey. Lots o’ Prey. Also: Risk of Rain, Assassin’s Creed and Far Cry rumours, gimbal lock, and fascinating regional WASD.
Give that toaster an extension cable.
- Hopoo Games’ Risk of Rain 2 translates a 2D roguelike to all three dimensions.
- Assassin’s Creed: Origins. Really?
- Prey has its ups and downs, but we like it enough to talk about it for most of this episode.
- Odward Frenry sent us a question about ludonarrative dissonance as a muppet video.
- Here’s a video about gimbal lock and why it’s a problem in space, which is definitely the question you asked.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us individually: