Chris, Tom F and Alex discuss the future of XCOM 2, the history of Andromeda, Worlds Adrift, Dead Cells, Dawn of War III, Battlegrounds, and more.
Plus: methods of movement, the Warcraft movie, micro but perhaps too much, secret pantalons.
- Here’s the teaser image for Firaxis’ to-be-announced XCOM 2 thing.
- Kotaku’s article about Mass Effect: Titus Andromedon.
- Alex has been playing Worlds Adrift, which isn’t to be confused with Adronft.
- Dead Cells has drawn in both Alex and Tom. Tom’s also still playing Caveblazers and StarCraft II.
- Here’s that clutch StarCraft II nuke. ByuN’s Reaper match begins about 38 minutes into this stream.
- Chris documents his further experiences with Dawn of War III and mixed success in PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS SORRY I DON’T KNOW WHY I’M SHOUTING.
- This PC Gamer DayZ run was Chris’ best experience with that game.
- The MMO RTS that Alex mentions during the questions section is Vanishing Stars.
- The thing about Bethesda is they always try to that mountain you can go there.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us: