Pip, Tom, Chris and Tom discuss mod drama, patch note etiquette, Dead Cells, Tekken 7, Nex Machina, and Dota 2’s co-op update.
Plus: mangled metaphor, the worst names for things, time management, allergies, and more.
Apologies for the dip in sound quality this episode: as we explain at the beginning, Britain’s heat wave rendered our regular recording room very uncomfortable. Normal service resumes next week!
- Here’s Joe Donnelly’s writeup of the Grand Theft Auto 5 modding crisis.
- Here are those TF2 patch notes, which are not actually patch notes but prospective changes. Same difference.
- Tom F’s still playing Caveblazers and has gone deep on Dead Cells.
- Tom S laments Tekken 7‘s naff story mode while celebrating its many hats.
- Nex Machina, in which you must safe hostages.
- Dota 2’s Siltbreaker co-op campaign is part of this year’s International Battle Pass.
- Here’s the SU&SD article about colonial roleplaying experience Dog Eat Dog.
- It’s time to visit the sexy land of ~Efficiency Apps~! Here’s Tom’s Timer, Tide, Wunderlist.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us: