Pip, Tom and Chris discuss VR, Hollow Knight, Slime Rancher, a little PUBG, esports, whether or not we should have more wine, and puns.
Plus: quadges from quadges, bodily censure, the 7/10 fallacy, and loads more. Be summoned by the hot takes bell, be repelled by the heady tang of fresh plort.
- when you go dark souls with your best mates in VR perhaps???
- Tom’s been playing the lovely Hollow Knight.
- Pip’s true monstrosity has been revealed via Slime Rancher.
- Chris is still plunkin’ away at that PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and has dipped into that Zombie Night Terror.
- BUYING THE WARDS, BUYING THE WARDS
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us: