Chris and Tom S are joined by PC Gamer editor-in-chief Samuel Roberts to discuss The Sexy Brutale, GTA Online and open world co-op. Then, suddenly, Pip!
Plus: CBeebies on fire near the Sennheiser Gate, pulling out of Everything, old Dota grudges, the mysteries of the Sweaty Brutale, and an encounter with Kelvin in The David Cage.
- Play Hitman backwards in The Sexy Brutale.
- Tom and Sam have been on a long journey with GTA Online.
- Pip has specific problems with Walden, a game.
- Is this the egg that Pip is talking about? Who can say.
- Here’s Cool Ghosts’ video about Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- Here’s Chris reacting to Pip explaining Everything, the game that Sam pulled out of.
You can hang out with us and our community on our Discord channel. If you have a question for a future episode, send it to us at email@example.com or tweet us @crateandcrowbar. If you’d like to watch this episode on YouTube, you can do so here. You can also subscribe to our YouTube channel, if you like.
The Crate and Crowbar is kindly funded by our Patreon backers. If you’d like to know more about supporting our podcast and its spinoffs, click here.
You can also follow us on Twitter: